We are located at 510 Clifton Ave. in a borough of Delaware County, Pennsylvania, approximately 8 miles from Center City in Philadelphia. Collingdale Fire Company was established in 2020 as the result of the merger of Collingdale Volunteer Fire Company #1 and Collingdale Fire Company #2. Both companies have been providing fire protection services to the communities of Collingdale and Aldan since 1906 and 1917 respectively.
We are a community-based volunteer organization focused on protecting and preserving life and property. We provide Basic Life Support (BLS) services to Collingdale and Aldan, and on a mutual aid or “as needed” basis to the surrounding communities. In addition, we also educate our residents and neighbors about the dangers of fire and the importance of life safety. Our volunteers protect Collingdale and Aldan boroughs, conduct in-depth training sessions, and organize fundraisers to help reduce the cost of delivering emergency services and to increase the benefits we can offer our volunteers.